Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful? Do you want to help bring your firm to the next level? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with stellar YOY growth? If you answered yes to these questions, then this could be the role for you.
ValidSoft is technology leader in voice biometrics. Their solutions provide an enhanced customer experience in the call center and unmatched intellectual property protection in the data center – regardless if your centers are based in the cloud or on prem. With a customer base that includes the world’s largest banks and auto manufacturers, we are posed for big growth.
ValidSoft was founded to deliver innovative identity assurance and authentication solutions based on the most mathematically secure factor: the human voice.
About the role
Using the team and consultative sales approach, the Account Director will be responsible for the prospecting and acquisition of new accounts in a defined territory. He/She will be responsible for identifying opportunities for new business by developing leads, following-up with prospective clients and arranging introductions to potential new clients. The Account Director will develop and maintain strategic account management plans for fully developing a robust business base.
In order to qualify for the position, you must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience of direct, enterprise sales experience (preferably in security software sales of Okta, Ping, Symantec, Palo Alto, Splunk, Cyber Ark, Microsoft or other types of data center software/hardware).
While on the job
- Drive business from new and existing commercial targets in an assigned territory
- Target and penetrate at the CxO level, auditor and practitioner / IT level of these organizations
- Work with local Value Add Resellers (VARs): transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Negotiate terms / pricing and close deals
- Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by sales support team
- Become known as a thought-leader in ValidSoft’s platform
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stakeholders
- Embrace, access, and utilize the channel/alliances to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
The candidate must have a very strong understanding of and ability to articulate and present the consultative and professional services involved in the design, delivery, implementation, and maintenance of complex data center security solutions.
Other must have proficiencies include:
- You have 7+ years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing new logos selling enterprise cloud software to Fortune 500 companies
- Strong time & territory management skills
- A travel commitment of 40% – 60%.
- Demonstrated and consistent track record of sales success with the ability to penetrate and engage at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- You have experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence, and polish
- You have excellent active listening skills
- You have experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
We provide an environment that can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities to learn and grow. We believe in diversity and inclusion and are truly global, with staff and operations in over 25 countries. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers. Let’s build the future of voice-based authentication together.