Department: Finance and Administration
Employment Type: Full-Time / Salary
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Who We Are
ValidSoft is a leading voice biometrics software company with a long history of innovation in speech science, voice authentication, and biometrics. Our technology is at the forefront of the industry and is built using active/dynamic active, passive, and continuous passive voice-based authentication, guaranteeing that the speaker is who they are, always. Our solutions are designed to counter Lapsus$ and Social Engineering type attacks and render identity credential theft useless
Built around voice biometrics, our multi-factor authentication protects Online, Smartphone, Card, and Telephone transactions. We work primarily in the Enterprise, Technology, Financial Services, Payments, and Healthcare sectors. Companies that choose to work with ValidSoft see strong authentication and a great user experience as keys to business success.
What’s The Gig
We are looking for an HR Generalist who will manage day-to-day HR tasks and begin to gain experience in Global HR initiatives, including culture, collaboration, performance, and recruiting.
This is a remarkable opportunity to get your foot in the door in the global market. This role is 75% tactical and 25% strategic.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Performs routine tasks and updates in HR Management, Applicant Tracking, Benefits, and Payroll systems.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, culture, and training and development.
- Own administration of HR systems, such as payroll, applicant tracking, performance management, benefits (internal and external), multiple-state employment, electronic documentation, and employee data.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance initiatives for multi-state and global employment regulations.
- Own benefits and other total rewards programs throughout the entire organization.
- Facilitates the talent acquisition process, with the assistance of hiring managers and third-party recruiting.
- Leads onboarding and offboarding processes, and procedures.
- Working with vendors on a regular basis.
- Own and update policies, procedures, programs, and documentation that are HR related.
- Provides guidance and recommendation for strategic HR programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains knowledge of best practices, and regulatory changes, and provides data, and employee, driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Create weekly and monthly updates for staff.
What We’re Looking For…
- Exquisite communicator with in-depth experience discussing initiatives, programs, and employee relations with staff at all levels of the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or experience.
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Proven experience using Gusto HRMS (Human Resource Management Systems).
- Ability to see the “big picture” and maintain balance in a global environment.
- Ability to prioritize skills independently, ask for help when needed, and take on tasks outside of the HR field (finance assistance).
- Ability to problem-solve issues with HR systems and a general tech-savvy mindset.
- Enjoys working in an extremely fast-paced, growing company.
- Wants to be the best at what they do, and is looking to grow their skill set and career development at ValidSoft.
- Ability to be nimble and adapt to frequent changes.
- A team player that can work collaboratively with other colleagues to drive their and other’s success.
What Will Make You Standout
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, or other related HR certifications
- Global HR experience
- Experience in the following systems:
- Smart Recruiters
- Lucid Chart
- Microsoft O365
- Adobe DC Pro
- Typeform, or other surveying tools
- Tax Registration, Employment UI, and other multi-state regulatory initiatives.
- Exceptional vendor management skills.
- Payroll & Benefits reconciliations